Summary of The 20/20 Diet: by Dr. Phil McGraw
Dr. Phil McGraw is a former psychologist, perhaps best known for his popular afternoon talk show. He has written several books geared toward self-improvement, including The Ultimate Weight Loss Solution. Since the publication of that book ten years ago, dietary research and his own insights into the nature of weight loss have inspired him to writeThe 20/20 Diet Book. This book offers an approach to weight loss based on eating the right foods, performing the right exercises, and using techniques from psychology to harness control over food cravings…
1. Being ready is crucial to losing weight. If people are not ready to lose weight, they will not lose it.
2. Getting in touch with hunger levels is important to succeeding on the 20/20 Diet. The Hunger and Fullness Scale will help dieters get in touch with their hunger levels.
3. People often eat due to psychological reasons, not because their bodies need food. People can achieve diet success by learning to distinguish between types of hunger.
4. Exercise is an important component to weight loss. Exercises with thirty-second bursts of high intensity are particularly helpful for losing weight.
PLEASE NOTE: This is key takeaways and analysis of the book and NOT the original book.
Inside this Instaread of The 20/20 Diet:
• Key Takeaways of the book
• Introduction to the important people in the book
• Analysis of the Key Takeaways
About the Author
With Instaread, you can get the key takeaways and analysis of a book in 15 minutes. We read every chapter, identify the key takeaways and analyze them for your convenience.