The Common Law by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. Book Summary
The Common Law
Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr, American jurist who served as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (1841-1935)
This ebook presents «The Common Law», from Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. A dynamic table of contents enables to jump directly to the chapter selected.
Table of Contents
- About This Book
- Lecture I-early Forms Of Liability
- Lecture Ii-the Criminal Law
- Lecture Iii-torts-trespass And Negligence
- Lecture Iv-fraud, Malice, And Intent-the Theory Of Torts
- Lecture V-the Bailee At Common Law
- Lecture Vi-possession
- Lecture Vii-contract I-history
- Lecture Viii-contract Ii- Elements
- Lecture Ix-contract Iii-void And Voidable
- Lecture X-successions After Death
- Lecture X-successions Inter Vivos
- Lecture Xi-successions Ii-inter Vivos
The Common Law (Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.) Book Reviews
Free International Money Transfer 💸Enjoy high maximum transfers into more than 20 currencies while saving up to 90% over local banks! The cheap, fast way to send money abroad. Free transfer up to 500 USD!Score: 5/5
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. - The Common Law Comments
What do you think about The Common Law: Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. book? Ask the bookpedia.co community a question about The Common Law!
Please wait! The Common Law book comments loading...
The Common Law E-Book Download
The Common Law ebook download link will be update!