Test Your English: Useful English Exercises by Manik Joshi Book Summary
Table of contents
01. Conditional Sentences
02. Causative Sentences
03. Interrogative Sentences
04. Imperative Sentences
05. Beginning of a Sentence
06. Using Tenses
07. Collective Nouns
08. Reflexive Pronouns
09. Verb Forms
10. Prepositions -- I
11. Prepositions -- II
12. Idioms and Phrases -- I
13. Idioms and Phrases -- II
14. Idiomatic Comparisons
15. Repetition of Words -- I
16. Repetition of Words -- II
17. English Verb -- “BE”
18. English Verb -- “DO”
19. English Verb -- “Have”
20. English Modal Verbs
21. English Verb -- “Get”
22. English Past Verbs
23. Transitional Expressions
24. Common English Phrases -- I
25. Common English Phrases -- II
26. One-word Substitutes -- I
27. One-word Substitutes -- II
28. Complete the words -- I
29. Complete the words -- II
30. Complete the words -- III
31. Choose the Correct Spelling
32. English Synonyms
33. English Antonyms
35. Compound Words -- I
36. Compound Words -- II
37. Compound Words -- III
38. Literary Terms
39. Informal Words -- I
40. Informal Words -- II
41. Phrasal Verbs -- I
42. Phrasal Verbs -- II
43. English Idioms -- I
44. English Idioms -- II
45. English Word Exercise -- I
46. English Word Exercise -- II
47. English Word Exercise -- III
48. English Word Exercise -- IV
49. English Word Exercise -- V
50. English Word Exercise – VI
01. Conditional Sentences
"Conditional sentences” express factual implications, or hypothetical situations and their consequences.
Match the two halves of the sentences:-
PART – 1
01. Had the government taken action on that report at that time,
02. If anybody considers himself above the constitution
03. If given the opportunity,
04. If they fail to report to the department with a fortnight,
05. If we can engage with the great issues of our age,
06. If I had not had to do that extra work, and concentrated on myself
07. If there had been an engagement, it must have been a highly secretive affair and
08. They would socially boycott us
09. He could not have pitched tents inside the graveyard
10. He said police need not upgraded his security and that he won’t blame it
11. I will not stop telling the truth,
12. If they require assistance,
13. Industrialists said if cash flow did not increase in the coming days,
14. If we went to the house of a worker and he was not present,
15. I can't turn off my email notifications, because my boss will think
PART – 2
(A). he would join the army and serve the nation.
(B). not only me but most of the others are unaware of it.
(C). even if you burn me alive.
(D). if something untoward were to happen to him.
(E). if we continued with our demand to raze the statue.
(F). we would not be caught in this situation today.
(G). even if he owned the land.
(H). I'm not working if I don't respond to him within five minutes.
(I). their service will be terminated.
(J). it might have been a different story coming into the final few days.
(K). more and more factories would have no option but to shut down.
(L). we can leverage the interest and attention of the millennial generation.
(M). we will provide immediately.
(N). then it is wrong.
(O). he can come at the camp for registration.
Answers to the Exercise 01:
01. (F) || 02. (N) || 03. (A) || 04. (I) || 05. (L) || 06. (J) || 07. (B) || 08. (E) || 09. (G) || 10. (D) | 11 (C) || 12. (M) || 13. (K) || 14. (O) || 15. (H)
Test Your English: Useful English Exercises (Manik Joshi) Book Reviews
Free International Money Transfer 💸Enjoy high maximum transfers into more than 20 currencies while saving up to 90% over local banks! The cheap, fast way to send money abroad. Free transfer up to 500 USD!Score: 5/5
Payoneer 💰Payoneer is an online payment platform that lets you transfer money from any corner of the world! A best and must have payment service for every blogger, traveler, freelancer, affiliate marketer, consultant, virtual assistant, business person, online sellers, and receivers. Earn $25 for free by joining Payoneer. Sign Up Now!Score: 5/5
Manik Joshi - Test Your English: Useful English Exercises Comments
What do you think about Test Your English: Useful English Exercises: Manik Joshi book? Ask the bookpedia.co community a question about Test Your English: Useful English Exercises!
Please wait! Test Your English: Useful English Exercises book comments loading...
Test Your English: Useful English Exercises E-Book Download
Test Your English: Useful English Exercises ebook download link will be update!