Kaplan's SAT Reading & Writing Prep provides the realistic practice, in-depth review, and expert advice you need to master the reading, writing, and essay sections of the SAT. Our guide includes focused quizzes, essay-writing tips, and score-raising strategies from Kaplan's top experts to help you face the test with confidence.
The Best Review
• 16 comprehensive evidence-based reading and writing practice sets with detailed explanations
• 3 essay practice sets with sample essays
• More than 150 practice questions with expert explanations
• Strategies and tips on how to read passages efficiently so you can build speed and improve your score
• Techniques and methods to improve your writing skills and score higher on the essay
• We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
• Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled Kaplan Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Essay Workbook for the New SAT.