EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP U.S. History Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with explanations, content reviews for all test topics, strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer questions and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Up-to-date information on the AP U.S. History Exam
• Access to online study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize your points
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.