Book 1 in the New York Times bestselling Worth Series
A New Body...
A New Life...
An Old Flame?
Lizzie Hampton is literally a shadow of her former self. Having lost half her body weight, she's headed to her small hometown to test out her new body on an old flame.
Just a harmless fling to get her self confidence back before she returns to
the city and the new man in her life.
But Lizzie's plan has a few bumps in the road.
Finn Robbins can't believe Liz is back in town. Desperate to be the holder of her innocence eighteen years ago, he never got the chance.
Now she's back and he can finally check her off his to do list.
But her friends, his son, and the mysterious Annie may have something to say about that.
This book contains 2-3 fairly graphic love scenes and the F-bomb is detonated somewhat frequently. If it was a movie, it would be rated a hard R.
The Worth Series thus far:
1. Worth the Weight (Lizzie and Finn)
2. Worth the Drive (Katie and Dario
3. Worth the Fall (Alison and Petey)
4. Worth the Effort (Deni and Sawyer)
4.5 Totally Worth Christmas - novella (Phoebe and Charlie)
5. Worth The Price (Liv and Twain)
6. Worth The Lies (Kelsey and Huck)
7. Worth The Flight (Jess and Zeke)
8. Worth The Burn (Sarah and Reilly)